- Celebrate Earth Day in Okotoks – April 22nd
- The Benefits of Purchasing New Construction
- Tips for decorating your new home!
- Participate in Earth Hour on March 29th!
- Okotoks and World Water Day
- Warm Weather Coming to Okotoks!
- Okotoks Community Report 2013 Available!
- Outside Winter Activities in Okotoks! Free Ice Rinks and Toboggan Hills!
- Ellen Doty Performing in Okotoks!
- Snow and New Homes in Okotoks
- Community Event to Get Okotoks Moving!
- Are You Ready to Think Spring?
- Volunteering opportunities in Okotoks!
- New Okotoks Music Venue – THE SOUL CAFE
- Have Some Full-Contact Fun at the Foothills Roller Derby Association
- Inn from the Cold Program Brings Rest and Relief
- Okotoks Teacher Inspires Students, Wins Local Award
- “Giving Back to the Seniors” Returns to Okotoks
- Brr…. It’s getting cold in Okotoks!
- Avenue of Trees to Light up Okotoks Again
- The Holiday Spirit Goes Local at the Okotoks Art Gallery
- Join the Spirit of Giving in Okotoks This Holiday Season
- ‘Tis the Season for Holiday Fun with Light up Okotoks
- Families Moving to Okotoks Need to Know about the Jumpstart Program!
- Okotoks Mayor Proud to Serve for Another Term
- Okotoks Will Be Getting Bigger—Literally
- Children’s Choir Brings Harmony to Okotoks
- October Fun for Everyone at Kayben Farms in Okotoks
- Families Enjoy Fall in Okotoks
- Canadian Artists Challenge Viewers at Okotoks Art Gallery
- Something for the Ladies: 2013 Okotoks Women’s Conference This Saturday
- Okotoks Growing Rapidly: Population Exceeds 26,000
- Locals Celebrate Plans for New Millarville Sports Complex
- Live Music Featured This Saturday at the Southern Alberta Music Festival
- No Surprise Here: Okotoks Getting Good Reviews Once Again
- Okotoks: The Early Years
- Western Chic III Rescheduled to August 23 at Okotoks Art Gallery
- Fun, Food, Music and Shopping this Saturday at Taste of Okotoks
- Big Rock Garden Tour in Okotoks
- Amazing Local Talent to be discovered at the BuskerFest in Okotoks
- Ten Things you can do to Make Okotoks the Best Place to Live
- It’s Time for the Annual Children’s Festival
- Environment Week in Okotoks
- Curb-It: Okotoks New Recycling Program
- Water Conservation Rebate Program for Residents of Okotoks
- Choose Okotoks as Your New Home
- Fun things to do in Okotoks
- Golfing in Okotoks
- Earth Day in Okotoks
- Finding the Right Family Community
- New Park Equipment Just in Time for Spring
- Springtime in Okotoks
- Walking the Path to Happiness in Okotoks, Alberta
- Go with the Flow
- Family First in the Community of Okotoks
- Phase 8 Lots Now Available!
- New phase 9 lots are available soon
- Price Reduction for Phase 6
- Phase 9 Lots available now
- Okotoks Air Ranch Neighbourhood Referral Program Launched!
- Phase 9 showhomes now open
Nestled within the Okotoks Air Ranch, Canada’s first private air park, Ranchers’ Rise is one of Okotoks’ most unique family communities, blending playgrounds, extraordinary homes and the inspiring beauty of the wide-open prairies. With three home builders to choose from, you are sure to find your perfect home in Ranchers’ Rise.
Only a short drive away from Calgary, Okotoks is a growing, family friendly community with year round community events and activities. Many people come to Okotoks to connect with nature, discover a new and vibrant community without having to sacrifice the convenience of being close to a larger city. The development of Ranchers’ Rise has nearby golf courses, schools, shopping and a short drive to downtown.
The development of Ranchers’ Rise has selected three top tier custom home builders to choose from. These home builders have been chosen for their commitment to quality, design, durability and customization. Our Builders include:
Baywest Homes offers the award winning Red-Pen program and is known for their quality design as a home builder. Are you particular about the features of your home and want freedom, choice and quality? Baywest homes might be the builder for you!
Wolverine Custom Homes is known for their unique style and integrity. These homes stand the test of time and are able to accommodate varying scales and budgets.
Sterling Homes are committed to solid craftsmanship, innovation and environmentally responsible building practices. You can trust their expertise and we believe their homes make for better communities.
Move up today and enjoy the space and tranquility of a small town lifestyle combined with the nearby convenience of big city living.
- Wide home sites allowing for triple garages
- Science wetlands, ponds and bird sanctuary
- Park, sports field, nature trail and future school site
- An extensive nature trail network
- A location just minutes away from schools and shopping conveniences
Our Phase 9 showhomes are open now for viewing! Let us help you find the perfect new home in Okotoks, visit one of our showhomes today!