Buying a new home is a big decision. Whether to build brand new, or buy a preowned home is certainly a consideration in that decision. Of course, here at Ranchers’ Rise in Okotoks we think buying from a builder is where it’s at, but what we think isn’t the issue – it’s what YOU think that’s most important. So to help you make a decision that’s in your best interest, we present 5 bonuses to building a new home…we’re sure it will give you a reason to come and see the Ranchers’ Rise showhomes.
- All the possibilities. You get to choose the kind of house, the square footage, and the floor plans you want. Each builder usually has a variety of options to choose from, depending on the neighbourhood. On top of that, when you select a builder like Broadview Homes, you can move the walls, add more windows, and pick the colours that suit you perfectly. You get exactly what you want, with no settling.
- The new home warranty. Unlike a preowned home, you get a warranty with your brand new home. For example, Baywest Homes offers comprehensive service and a warranty that includes a One-Year Builders Warranty, Two-Year Coverage, Five-Year Coverage, and 10-Year Coverage, PLUS the Alberta New Home Warranty Program’s Five-Year Structural Warranty.
- Green building practices. Building a new home means you can choose to buy in communities that have sustainability in mind. This is one the things we pride ourselves on here in Ranchers’ Rise. Our community is dedicated to preservation, and using green materials and practices. With builders like Sterling Homes, green practices are a true focus and you can expect increased water savings, energy savings, and fuel savings, as well as better indoor air quality, and lower environmental impact, to name a few!
- You get to work with a designer. This is one of the most fun things about building! You get to choose everything! Carpets, hardwood, granite, interior colours, exterior colours, the types of appliances, and so much more. A designer will walk you through it every step of the way, so you never feel lost, and you can be confident that the choices you make truly reflect your personal style.
- No one else has ever lived in it. You get to walk through that door for the very first time knowing this house was truly made for you, and no one else. That is such a wonderful feeling!
Are you ready for that feeling? Come and check out the showhomes at Ranchers’ Rise in Okotoks. You will love what we have to offer you and your family. Contact us today!