If you are looking at new houses for sale in Okotoks, we welcome you to visit us at Ranchers’ Rise! We have beautiful show homes for you to visit to see if buying new construction is right for you!
There are many benefits to buying new construction, here are some reasons why people buy new instead of used:
1) Customization – If you decide to buy new construction, you will get to customize your house as well as have more choices in the lot you build on. You may customize attributes of your new home such as exterior color, flooring, and layout. Buying a used home means you’ll have to make all the changes after you purchase the home which will be in the form of costly renovations. If you have researched some new home builders in Calgary, we suggest you come to Okotoks and see what we have to offer!
2) Energy efficiency – New homes tend to have a tighter sealed building envelope that prevents air conditioned air from escaping the home in the summer, and heat from escaping in the winter. The windows are also no longer single paned, so they help with the energy efficiency of the house.
3) Reduced utility bills – often new construction homes are fitted with eco friendly appliances that use less electricity and water. This can benefit the new home owner with reduced utility bills.
4) Easy maintenance – New construction homes are truly new, so they don’t require immediate repairs and constant maintenance that older homes do.
5) Warranty – New home builders often have warranty plans on the home for around a year, so if there are any unexpected roofing leaks, the builder will take care of the problem.
6) Fire safety – New homes often have carpets that have flame retardant and hard wired smoke detectors.
7) Motivated sellers – Unlike a used home where the sellers have emotional attachment to the home, which may show in an inflated selling price, new construction homes have never been lived in and are sold based on reasonable criteria by motivated sellers.
8) Financing – Often new home builders can help you secure financing for your new home.
If you are looking at new houses for sale in Okotoks, please contact us today to visit our Ranchers’ Rise show homes!